Barrio is now hiring for a Food Truck and Catering Manager!
The Food Truck & Catering General Manager is responsible for :
- Overseeing our food truck and catered events and staff.
- Ensure that our guests are provided an outstanding product and exceptional service.
- Manage all details of on and off premise events
- Recruit, select, train and manage staff
- Develop employee schedule to optimize staff and control labor costs
- Develop and maintain menu items and consistency in product presentation.
Essential Skills & Experience :
- Highly motivated, excellent communication is a must
- Creative & resourceful
- Outgoing personality and the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Accepts criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high pressured situations
- Fluid understanding of food and labor costs, event budgets/profitability, forecasts, and scheduling is required.
Qualifications include :
- Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree in a hospitality field is preferred, however, experience may be substituted.
- Must have related experience in restaurant and/or catering management.
- Must be a strong manager, and possess excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including open shifts, mid shifts, close shifts, weekends and holidays if needed.
- Must be able to lift at least 30-50 lbs. daily
- Current valid driver’s license is required
- ServSafe certificate preferred
- All other duties as assigned
Submit a resume today for consideration!