Barrio Tacos is currently interviewing Executive Chef candidates for its new Location in the heart of Porthsmouth New Hampshire!
Our newly opened location features 'Barrio’s Build Your Own Taco Concept'. Offering fresh and inspired homemade food, providing taco enthusiasts and the Portsmouth community with access to a truly unique food experience.
Hours of operation:
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, BKC products, processes and policies
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, employment law, food safety, operations, and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- As part of the restaurant management team; recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and advancement
- Makes decisions or recommendations on the discipline and terminations of team members
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training
- All other duties as assigned
Submit a resume today for consideration or email email@example.com!