|Title:||Payroll Tax Accountant I|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Group Management Services (GMS) is seeking to hire a full time Payroll Tax Accountant I in the Richfield, OH office.
Handle day-to-day activities related to the reporting of client/employee payroll taxes. You may also be asked to assist with completion of year to date entries, quarter & year-end filings, reports and reconciliation. You will be responsible for managing all correspondence and setup with local tax agencies including payments and notice resolution.
- Daily import of tax liability from HRP/CONNECT to MasterTax
- Research any new taxes and add to MasterTax
- Reconcile quarter and annual tax liability to what has been keyed into the payroll system for W2's
- Enter tax notices into CRM; resolve local tax notices
- Make various state and local tax payments via website, or cutting checks
- Must be available for extended hours during key tax periods (quarter/year-end)
- May not take more than two consecutive days off in January, April, July, and October without approval
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Education – Bachelor's Degree preferred; equivalent combination of experience is acceptable
- Experience – 2 years data entry, customer service, and problem resolution
- Compensation commensurate on experience
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 days
- Cell phone reimbursement
Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) are quickly becoming the future of employee workforce management. Not only is it a growing industry, but GMS is one of the fastest growing companies within it. Since 2014 we have grown from 3 total locations based out of Ohio to 10 total locations across 8 states, have more than doubled in size, and most recently have been recognized as a Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO).
An inclusive, family oriented, and progressive company culture is the driving force behind this growth. Don't miss out on a life changing career opportunity. Become a part of the family and join one of the most exciting and innovative companies today!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
GMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In This Section: