|Title:||Benefits Sales Representative (Cincinnati, OH)|
|Job Status:||Full time|
GMS, one of the country’s leading PEOs, is looking for a high energy individual with B2B sales and relationship building skills to join our Benefits Sales Team.
What does a Benefits Sales Representative do?
- Meet with prospective clients obtained through warm leads to discuss benefit options using a consultative sales approach - No cold calling!
- Develop quotes and create proposals based on clients' needs
- Walk through explanation of quotes and present proposal to decision makers of small businesses
- Provide support during implementation process
- Facilitate employee roll-outs for appropriate benefit lines chosen
What’s in it for YOU:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped, Residual Commissions
- Company Car provided at 90 Days!
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, etc.
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Great work/life balance
- First Class training program – both at home and hands on; plus continuous development throughout your career
What is a PEO?
- A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a multi-service-providing partner that allows companies to focus on growing their business by outsourcing the management of payroll and tax administration, employee benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, and human resources to a team of experts.
- The PEO industry is an $150+ billion dollar industry, with an average annual growth rate of 20%
- Between 2 and 3 million people are covered under a PEO arrangement in the United States
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In This Section: