|Title:||Safety Coordinator II|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Are you a Safety Professional who is looking to get more out of your career? Do you wish you had more variety in your job and the ability to expand your network?
As a Safety Coordinator II here at Group Management Services, the opportunities are endless!
Wanting to get out of the office more?
- Expand your professional network by interacting and conducting trainings for your clients
- Travel to clients both in and out of the state of Ohio
- A company vehicle is provided to you at no payment on the car, insurance, or gas!
- Flexible scheduling available after 90 days
- Two weeks of PTO in your first year; three weeks in your second year
More benefits here at GMS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Surface Pro
- Monthly cell phone plan reimbursement
So, what is the Safety Coordinator II responsible for?
- This position will coordinate the implementation of key safety programs through direct interaction with clients
- Perform onsite safety inspections, determine probable causes, work with Safety Manager to make recommendations for corrective action and follow up with clients to ensure measures have been implemented
- Conduct post-accident investigations and prepares report identifying possible causes and hazards
- Assist with our non-Ohio accounts
- Conduct OSHA trainings for clients in either the construction and general industries
- Support Risk Department with information regarding clients' lost-time injuries/illnesses and worker's compensation claims
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required and 3+ years related safety experience preferred; or equivalent combination of both
- AED/CPR-American Heart Association Certification preferred
- Certification as an OSHA Authorized Trainer within Construction field is required
- Must be a certified PIT trainer
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time; overnight stays may be necessary
GMS, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. With the ever changing landscape of employment law, small and medium sized companies just do not have enough time to invest in the growth of their business while worrying about such issues as human resources, compliance issues, and safety regulations. That is where Group Management Services and YOU as their Safety Coordinator II come in to play.
Be apart of something unique helping these companies grow as you grow professionally yourself. Now is the time to join a fast growing and progressive company like GMS. Now is the time to get more out of your career!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In This Section: