|Job Status:||Full time|
Group Management Services is looking to find it's first ever Campus Recruiter. This individual should ideally be high energy, have an ability to connect well with others, and loves to travel!
Are you looking for something more than the typical stationary office job?
- Travel 50-70% of the time during career fair season
- Develop professional relationships with various campuses across the 8 states we operate out of
- Flexible scheduling available after 90 days
- Ability to work a few days from home
- Two weeks of PTO in your first year followed by three in your second year
More benefits here at GMS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Surface Pro provided
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement plan
- Enjoy the many amenities available here in the Richfield headquarters including a full gym, a manicure/pedicure station, and a personal chef who prepares hot lunches for the office.
So, what does a day in the life of a Campus Recruiter look like?
- This position will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted colleges and universities by coordinating and attending career fairs to recruit and evaluate sales candidates within GMS.
- Develop and execute college campus recruitment strategies for sales positions within GMS
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with professors and key school contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Attend career fairs to sell and promote GMS to prospective candidates at local Colleges/Universities
- Manage social media recruiting to drive applicant traffic
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that contribute to the procurement and retention of quality sales candidates
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 0-3 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Has a nose for talent, can identify and attract the best people available
- Must be willing to travel 50-70% of the time during career fair season; Overnight stays may be necessary
- Valid driver's license is required
GMS, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. With the ever changing landscape of employment law, small and medium sized companies just do not have enough time to invest in the growth of their business while worrying about such issues. That is where Group Management Services has excelled in taking over that burden for over 20 years.
Now is the time to join a fast growing and progressive company like GMS. Now is the time to get more out of your career!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In This Section: