|Title:||Benefits Implementation Specialist|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Group Management Services (GMS) is seeking to hire a full time Benefits Implementation Specialist in the Richfield, OH office.
Provides a positive onboarding experience to new benefits clients by providing enrollment materials, gathering plan documentation, and properly setting up benefit plans and employee enrollments. This role requires heavy use of systems and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment with critical deadlines.
- Create and prepare all necessary documents for new client setup.
- Has a deep understanding of our products and services throughout the implementation process.
- Works in collaboration with Benefits Sales Representatives and Benefits Account Manager to ensure all areas of onboarding meet the needs of our clients.
- Assist with onsite rollout meetings for clients' employees as needed.
- Completes all system set up for benefits plans and enrollment in both internal and carrier systems.
- Processes benefit elections in internal and carrier systems in an accurate and timely manner and makes appropriate benefit adjustments.
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and members with an ownership mentality.
- Performs analysis of completed payroll, resolves any identified issues and ensures a seamless handoff to the Benefit Account Specialist team.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Education/Experience - Bachelor's Degree and 2 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in health insurance or customer service preferred.
- Certifications/Licenses - Current Ohio License in Life and Health Insurance is required or must be obtained within 90 days of employment (class paid for by GMS).
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance
- Cell phone reimbursement
Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) are quickly becoming the future of employee workforce management. Not only is it a growing industry, but GMS is one of the fastest growing companies within it. Since 2014 we have grown from 3 total locations based out of Ohio to 10 total locations across 8 states, have more than doubled in size, and most recently have been recognized as a Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO).
An inclusive, family oriented, and progressive company culture is the driving force behind this growth. Don't miss out on a life changing career opportunity. Become a part of the family and join one of the most exciting and innovative companies today!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
GMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites:
In This Section: