|Job Status:||Full time|
Group Management Services (GMS) is seeking to hire an Implementation Director in the Richfield, OH office.
The Implementation Director will work with all cross functional departments by managing, tracking, and analyzing multiple projects to ensure prompt resolution to internal and external client needs and service inquiries.
- Establish mutually productive relations with all internal departments to ensure that GMS preserves client retention and worksite employee growth.
- Collaborate with Sales Leaders to review prospects, manage expectations, and establish desired timelines for client and team success. Assist with sales training or complex prospects.
- Ensure accurate configuration of client companies in Prism and supporting systems (i.e. Client Space).
- Serve as a resource to review and analyze current payroll practices and collaborates with VP Payroll to provide expertise in areas that can be streamlined.
- Provides strategic oversight to the implementation department and aligns departmental goals with those of the organization.
- Coordinate timely resolution to client inquiries by working closely with internal department teams, ensuring service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is achieved/exceeded.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators and manages team to the defined KPIs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience - Bachelor's Degree and 5-8 years related experience required; or equivalent combination of both. Strong implementation experience required (3-5 years); Project management experience and certification preferred; Payroll & PEO experience preferred; Implementation management and HRIS experience preferred.
- Other - Valid driver's license required; Must be able to travel 20% of the time; Overnight stays may be necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Flexible work/life balance
- Cell phone reimbursement
Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) are quickly becoming the future of employee workforce management. Not only is it a growing industry, but GMS is one of the fastest growing companies within it. Since 2014 we have grown from 3 total locations based out of Ohio to 10 total locations across 8 states, have more than doubled in size, and most recently have been recognized as a Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO).
An inclusive, family oriented, and progressive company culture is the driving force behind this growth. Don't miss out on a life changing career opportunity. Become a part of the family and join one of the most exciting and innovative companies today!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
GMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In This Section: