|Title:||Human Resource Account Manager|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Are you a Human Resources Professional who is looking to get more out of your career? Do you wish you had more variety in your job and the ability to expand your network?
As a Human Resources Account Manager here at Group Management Services, the opportunities are endless!
Wanting to get out of the office more?
- Expand your professional network by interacting with your client base every day
- Travel throughout the greater Cleveland area for on site HR consultations
- A company vehicle is provided to you at no payment on the car, insurance, or gas!
- Flexible scheduling available after 90 days
- Ability to work a few days remotely from home
- Two weeks of PTO in your first year
More benefits here at GMS:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Life, and Disability benefits package
- Tuition Assistance
- Company laptop and iPad
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement plan
- Training program + opportunities to attend HR seminars and trainings
- Finally, work out of the brand new headquarters built here in Richfield. Full kitchen, patio, entertainment center, and 2,500 total square feet in gym space.
So, what does an HR Account Manager do?
- This position will be responsible for multiple clients across a variety of industries throughout the Cleveland market
- Provide professional human resources services in a consultative role to clients via phone, email, and on site
- Develop a variety of HR deliverables for clients such as handbooks, job descriptions, surveys, etc.
- Design and conduct HR trainings/workshops for managers and/or their employees
- Research and provide recent updates/revisions to Federal, State, and Local laws
- Serve as 1st point of contact for payroll, benefits, and risk management inquiries
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-4 years customer service experience required
- 2-4 years HR experience preferred
- PHR or SHRM certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be comfortable presenting to large groups
- Must be willing to travel throughout the Cleveland market on a daily basis
GMS, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. With things such as the Affordable Care Act and the ever changing landscape of employment law, small and medium sized companies just do not have enough time to invest in the growth of their business while worrying about such issues. That is where Group Management Services and YOU as their Account Manager come in to play.
Be apart of something unique helping these companies grow as you grow professionally yourself. Now is the time to join a fast growing and progressive company like GMS. Now is the time to get more out of your career!
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In This Section: