|Title:||Sales Representative (Columbus, OH)|
|Job Status:||Full time|
GMS, one of the country's leading PEOs, is looking for high energy individuals with aggressive hunting skills to join our Outside Sales Team.
Who are YOU?
- Are you a driven individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial environment? – Here at GMS, our Outside Sales Reps are hunters who have the ability to own and run their own book of business.
- Would you like to use your skills and abilities to control and plan for your future? – Our Sales Team has the ability to write their paycheck with an uncapped, residual commission structure.
- Are you looking to bring your sales skills to a new arena/industry? – Come and join us for two-week training program teaching you all of the in’s and out’s to be successful here.
- Is it important for you to receive recognition for your hard work? – We recognize our sales team through incentive trips, company sales awards, and an unlimited supply of high fives!
What Does an Outside Sales Representative Do?
- Prospect new business and handle the sales process from cold call to contract
- Meet with top level decision makers to present and educate them on the various services we offer to help make their businesses Simpler, Safer, and Stronger!
- 100% B2B Sales/New Business Development
- Expectations for our Sales Representatives:
- Daily cold calling to hunt new prospects
- Conducting introductory in-person meetings with potential clients
- Proposing the constructive solution to best fit the clients’ needs/wants
- Working towards and exceeding your sales quota
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped, Residual Commissions
- Company Car provided after 90 Days!
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, etc.
- Monthly gym membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Great work/life balance
- First Class training program – both at home and hands on; plus continuous development throughout your career
- No assigned territories… openly call within your region!
What is a PEO?
- A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a multi-service-providing partner that allows companies to focus on growing their business by outsourcing the management of payroll and tax administration, employee benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, and human resources to a team of experts.
- The PEO industry is an $176+ billion dollar industry, with an average annual growth rate of 14%
- Between 2 and 3 million people are covered under a PEO arrangement in the United States
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In This Section: