Position Summary: Provide strategic direction and oversee the daily operations of sales team. Responsible for meeting quotas of incremental Work Site Employees by marketing to prospective businesses.
- Effectively manage staff to deliver quality service in all areas of the sales process.
- Manage the career expectations of existing staff, turnover, and staffing of open positions.
- Ensure honest and effective due diligence of new customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with all departments within the organization to ensure clear communication and correct implementation of programs.
- Manage, measure and constantly improve the Sales Process.
- Continuous training of Sales Team to keep current with market trends
- Attend prospective client meetings with sales team members to support the sales process.
- Maintain contact with existing clients to generate referral sources.
- Continuous updates of business trends and opportunities to find advantages to grow business.
What’s in it for YOU:
- Base Salary + Uncapped, Residual Commission
- Choice of either a Car Allowance or Company Car
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 days
- No territories
What is a PEO?
- A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a multi-service-providing partner that allows companies to focus on growing their business by outsourcing the management of payroll and tax administration, employee benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, and human resources to a team of experts.
- The PEO industry is an $80 billion dollar industry, with an annual growth rate of 20%
- Between 2 and 3 million people are covered under a PEO arrangement in the United States
To email your resume: http://gms.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2cn4cadfjhi
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer