Financial Benefits Analyst
|Title:||Financial Benefits Analyst|
DescriptionSummary: Reconcile all of GMS healthcare bills and related financial activity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile all GMS and client healthcare, dental, vision and life insurance account statements for the current month’s activities.
- Pay voucher for payment on all healthcare invoices.
- Insure all payments have been properly posted by carrier.
- Monitor the adds and terms of these accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Assist members of both the Finance and Benefits Departments with special projects.
- Assist members of the Finance Department with annual financial review/audit.
- Read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents as they relate to benefits invoices.
- Serve as liaison between the finance and benefits departments; as well as GMS and our benefits vendors as it relates to financial activity.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university and/or one to two years related experience and/or training; Knowledge of accounting, payroll, employee benefits and taxes is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quick Books and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 days
GMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications