Group Management Services, Inc (GMS) is hiring a Wellness Coordinator! This position will direct and oversee program activities designed to benefit the health and well being of client employees, including physical fitness, weight reduction, stress management, and smoking cessation.
- Develop or coordinate client wellness programs including health awareness, educational campaigns, behavior change programs, health assessments/screenings, smoking cessations, and more.
- Contact and meet with current GMS clients to promote the program.
- Conduct or facilitate wellness training sessions or seminars for GMS clients.
- Maintain wellness and fitness related schedules, records, or reports.
- Organize and oversee fitness or wellness events or programs such as information presentations, blood drives, or organized walks.
- Organize and oversee health screenings.
- Perform research on relevant topics in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Prepare and implement programs based on client budgets.
- Research, contact, and meet with wellness vendors to enhance and develop GMS offerings.
- Education – Degree in related field preferred
- Experience – Minimum of 2 years related experience required. Prefer 3-5 years of wellness experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel (OH) to client sites using personal vehicle (company provides vehicle allowance)
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Compensation based on experience
- Car Allowance / Company Car
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 days
- Training program + opportunities to attend seminars and trainings
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com