Tour Guide/Museum Associate
|Title:||Tour Guide/Museum Associate|
|Company:||A Christmas Story House|
A Christmas Story House, Inc. operates a museum and gift shop in the historical Tremont neighborhood of Cleveland. A Christmas Story House, Inc. is a fun unique company that was founded on the idea of offering an entertaining, lively, nostalgic experience for A Christmas Story fans from all over the world! We are energetic and passionate about what we do! Many of our staff members have worked with us since our inception and careers have grown along side the company. Due to our continued expansion and growth, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
We are seeking a part-time Tour Guide/Museum Associate to work 24 hours per week.
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a high energy level
- Be passionate, fun, energetic and not afraid to speak in front of people.
- Be comfortable in performing multiple tasks in conjunction with daily activities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and customer service abilities
- Be a team player and have the ability to be self-motivated when working independently
- Be able to communicate with diverse personalities
- Be tactful, mature and flexible
- Display exceptional reasoning ability and sound judgment
- Be resourceful, well organized, dependable and efficient
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be friendly and enthusiastic
Giving tours for groups up to 40 people, several times a day
Assisting in the museum for guests who have questions
Help out in the gift shop
Cleaning/yard work duties daily
Keeping the place looking beautiful at all times for guests
Previous work experience with customer service
High School diploma or equivalent
What’s In It For You?:
Part time employees will get 3 days PTO annually.
Retirement after 2 years of service and $7,000 salary annually.
Pay is $10 per hour
9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday - Saturday & Sunday 10 am to 5:30 pm. but may require overtime during peak season November to December.
To apply please submit resume and cover letter. No phone calls or in person applications will be accepted.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications