|Company:||Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott (Marietta)|
11pm-7am four nights a week, varying days Sunday-Saturday including holidays
- Guest Check-In and Check-Out
- Cash and Credit Card /Debit Card Transactions
- Switchboard Operation and telephone etiquette
- Front Office Emergency/Security Procedures
- Reservations - Both Guest Rooms & Meeting Rooms
- Assist Manager with Administrative Tasks and other duties as assigned by the General Manager or Front Desk Manager
- Clean the Front Desk and Lobby Area Daily
- Set up Breakfast Bar / monitor cleanliness of breakfast bar and tables
- Complete Internet Sales Leads as instructed by the General Manager
- Maintain a professional attitude to all Guests, associates, and vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent verbal and written communications in proper English. (Spanish, if possible)
- Basic Math and Hand Writing
- Computer Skills / Keyboard/Typing skills/Operate a 10-key Calculator
- Hospitable, Civil and Friendly Contact with the Public
- Ability to Work Independently, with little or no Supervision
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bending/Twisting, Reaching, bending arms, light carrying pushing, and pulling, crouching/kneeling.
- The candidate must be able to read and comprehend emergency and security information including labels and directions. English fluency; including the ability to communicate emergency situations to a supervisor in addition to being able to speak in normal conversation in English to guests.
- Ability to hear emergency alarms, telephone, conversation.
- Legal normal vision with or without accommodation.
- Standing for long periods, up to 8 hours per shift, walking
Transportation to and from the Hotel is the responsibility of the employee
Pre-employment background check
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications