Winery Tour Guide and Event Assistant
|Title:||Winery Tour Guide and Event Assistant|
DescriptionWinery Tour Guide and Event Assistant PT
Gervasi Vineyard is seeking applicants for the part time position of “ Winery Tour Guide and Event Assistant”. This exciting role supports all phases of Winery tours and events. Key requirements for this position are knowledge about wine, excellent communication skills, and availability for a flexible work schedule. The position is year round and averages 8-12 hours per week. In addition to weekdays, the position requires availability on Saturdays and occasionally Sundays.
- Conduct public and private winery tours.
- Support and participate in offsite public and private wine related events
- Knowledgeable about overall Gervasi Vineyard operations, facilities and locations, events, and offerings.
- Friendly and welcoming spokesperson for overall Gervasi Vineyard property.
- Assist in all aspects of Tour and Event preparation and tear down of equipment, supplies, product and displays
- Always assure the comfort and safety of guests
- Complete the Tour Guide and Event Assistant Training program.
- Follow and observe all safe operating procedures and safety precautions
- Maintain safe and sanitary conditions throughout all working spaces.
- Participate in winery and staff meetings as required.
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivelant
- Knowledge of winery and vineyard operations is desirable. Familiarity with wine types and grape varietals is also important.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to speak to small and large groups. Be able to communicate information in enjoyable and interesting formats. Be a great listener and informatively respond to spontaneous questions from guests and visitors. Always be well mannered, courteous, amiable and considerate.
- The Winery Tour Guide and Event Assistant will be required to maneuver moderate loads such as tables, wines, displays and supplies.
- This position requires professional appearance and attire appropriate for the event.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications