The Recruiter will provide professional human resources services and consultation to our clients via phone, email and in person. He/she will analyze client needs and proactively consult with clients to employ appropriate recruiting strategies, best practices, policies, and procedures to increase client satisfaction.
This position requires the Recruiter to be responsible for multiple clients across multiple industries.
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for GMS clients for both exempt and non exempt positions.
- Develop phone screen and interview questions.
- Conduct pre-screen and competency based interviews to obtain information such as work experience, education, training and occupational interest.
- Review qualifications of applicants to process candidates for employment.
- Maintain job postings within Applicant Stack.
- Keep GMS client and Account Manager updated in timely manner on status of recruitment for open positions.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that contribute to the retention of our clients.
- Perform reference and background checks on client employees.
- Refer qualified applicants for further interviews.
- Education – Degree in Human Resources preferred
- Experience – Minimum of 2 years related experience required. Prefer 3-5 years HR experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Compensation based on experience
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance – Flex time and Working from Home after 90 days
- Training program + opportunities to attend HR seminars and trainings
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com