Outside Sales Representative
Group Management Services (GMS), one of the country’s leading PEOs, is looking for a high energy individual with aggressive hunting skills to join our Outside Sales Department.
What Does an Outside Sales Representative Do?
- You will be calling on and presenting to top level decision makers of small businesses – Presidents, CFOs, and Human Resources Directors.
- 100% sales – Account Manager services and maintains business after initial contract is signed
What’s in it for YOU:
- Base Salary + Uncapped, Residual Commission
- Choice of either a Car Allowance or Company Car
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 days
- First class training program
- No territories
What is a PEO?
- A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a multi-service-providing partner that allows companies to focus on growing their business by outsourcing the management of payroll and tax administration, employee benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, and human resources to a team of experts.
- The PEO industry is an $80 billion dollar industry, with an annual growth rate of 20%
- Between 2 and 3 million people are covered under a PEO arrangement in the United States
To email your resume:firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com
Group Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer