Group Management Services (GMS) located in Richfield, Ohio is seeking to hire a full-time Renewal Coordinator.
Act as the primary resource for clients, especially as it relates to annual healthcare renewal.
- Hold annual health insurance renewal meetings.
- Explain designs and options for plan adjustments.
- Present health insurance roll-outs to client employee groups.
- Present quotes to client with comparison to current plan.
- Field calls from clients regarding benefits related matter.
- Initiate and organize quoting process for client benefit’s renewals.
- Make recommendations to clients regarding coverage.
- Conduct informational and enrollment meetings with clients and employees to discuss health care plans.
Maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service
- Other duties as assigned
• Current Ohio License in Life and Health Insurance or must obtain within 90 days of
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 10% of the time (travel limited to Ohio)
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required along with 2 years experience in
health benefits account management or college degree.
• Must be comfortable with public speaking
• Exceptional customer service skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation based on experience
- Car Allowance
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Assistance, PTO
- Great work/life balance – Flex time after 90 day
For more information please visit our website at www.groupmgmt.com