DescriptionBerlin Grande is currently hiring a full time General Manager in Berlin, Oh.
- Supervise all department personnel demonstrating high leadership skills, model behaviors, and exemplary actions.
- Ensure that all employees are outgoing and display a positive image to guests
- Assist with lobby area upkeep to ensure that areas are clean at all times.
- Maintain brochure racks as required.
- Conduct monthly department meetings
- Execute department recruiting and hiring of all new personnel Complete department schedules
- Direct department training programs including: Orientation, New Hire Training, Certifications, ongoing training, and Performance Evaluations.
- Plan, assign, and direct various department tasks and projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of, adherence to, and enforcement of all company and brand standards.
- Supervise and assist staff with basic functions.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Inspect guest room to ensure furnishings are in order and mini bar supplies are adequate
- Explain features of room such as operation of internet access, telephone, voicemail, television, rental information and security options (in room safe, safety deposit boxes etc.). Familiarizes guests with features throughout the hotel premises: vending machines, pools, guest laundry, etc.
- Ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction by offering friendly attentive service to everyone.
- Develop and execute projects including identifying the necessary tasks and deadlines, assigning them to appropriate people, and following]up as needed to ensure effective and timely completion. Counsel, in a timely manner, individual department members who are not performing adequately
- Attend required meetings and pre]shift meetings.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, co]workers, and other departments
- Provide security for guests, employees, and
- Perform all other duties assigned
- Ability to speak English in a professional manner. Strong ability to communicate with employees to transmit both information and motivation.
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior management experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications