HVAC Commercial/Residential Technician
|Title:||HVAC Commercial/Residential Technician|
|Location:||Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas|
DescriptionHVAC COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL TECHNICIANS
About Our Company:
Custom Air (Customairco.com) is a leading commercial HVAC contractor serving all of central Ohio. We pride ourselves on our AAA rating with the BBB and our long standing listing as a preferred contractor on Angie’s List. Founded in 1976, Custom Air has grown into a premier contractor by believing in and delivering on the philosophy of “Doing what’s Right” for our customers and our employees.
Who we are looking for:
Given this philosophy and by providing our customers with the best installation and service in central Ohio, we have experienced unbelievable growth and are looking to add top notch service technicians to compliment our team.
We are looking for self motivated candidates that are looking to join a team where honesty, ethics and a positive attitude are a must. We have immediate openings for those that can think outside the box, are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, and have the passion to continue to build their skill sets and educate themselves in a continually changing field.
Our team environment provides our employees with the opportunity to improve themselves and their career. And, at the same time, balance work with their family life. If you are the type of person that enjoys working in a positive team environment, is looking for a challenge with a premier company and wants to grow and learn, Custom Air is the right company for you. We have immediate openings so call today!!!
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of HVAC Experience.
- High School or GED equivalent. Trade school or technical college education is preferred. NATE/EPA Certifications are a Plus.
- Valid/Clean Ohio Drivers License.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Technician hand tools.
- Service Technician must be available for 24 hour Emergency On Call service, once every 6 - 8 weeks (Additional Pay + Overtime) Being part of the on-call rotation is required.
- Technicians must be available for seasonal overtime during the summer and winter months (December- February & May-September).
- Must have and maintain a professional appearance.
- Strong customer service skills, with an emphasis on honesty, moral ethics and integrity a must.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs in performance of daily duties.
- Competitive Industry pay based on experience, education and training (we will pay TOP salaries for talented and experienced individuals).
- Emphasis on a balance between work and the employee’s family life.
- Vacation Days.
- Paid Holidays.
- Health Care, Eye care and Dental Insurance and Company Paid Term Life Insurance
- Matching 401(K) plan
- Cell Phone
- Company Issued Uniforms
- Technical Training (In house, manufacture and school based)
- Sales/ Lead Incentives
- Tool Account
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications