Business Development Manager
|Title:||Business Development Manager|
geoAMPS in Columbus, OH is in need of a highly energetic, aggressive individual for the position of Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for executing the business development goals of the company, including contract and proposal management, strategic planning, marketing, sales, business development, and capture planning.
- Identify and pursue government decision makers in need of our services
- Identify and pursue prime contractors to establish teaming relationships that are beneficial to the company
- Build relationships with target agency key representatives
- Meet in-person with Small Business representatives, program/project managers, and decision makers
- Increase revenues by securing federal and state contracts
- Provide intelligence and analysis of federal and state opportunities, including agency forecasts, FOIA requests, background information on incumbents and contract financial history
- Keep Executive Team updated on government spending trends and policies that would affect the company
- Develop and manage a comprehensive database on opportunities and capture strategies
- Represent the company at marketing events, trade shows, business forums, and other related events
5 plus years of experience in overall government and commercial business development related activity is required.
Undergraduate degree in Business and/or Marketing preferred.
- Experience navigating new business opportunities databases for federal and state government agencies
- Proven experience in proposal submission that result in winning of competitive IDIQ and BPA awards and task orders
- Proven experience with lead generation, cultivating relationships with key decision makers, and delivering a capture strategy
- Experience with providing and/or analyzing market and trend analyses, knowledge of acquisition, appropriation and budgeting processes
The ideal candidate will be able to work and establish a relationship within targeted industries. Excellent customer service background is also ideal. You will need to have excellent written and verbal skills and possess the ability to present your product in a concise and professional manner.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive pay
- Bonus plan
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications