|Title:||Hospice Nursing Positions|
|Location:||Myrtle Beach, SC|
Hospice Nursing Positions
Embrace Hospice is now accepting applications for their new 36 bed in-patient facility in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are currently hiring for:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Full time, part time and PRN positions are available. Twelve (12) hour and eight (8) hours shifts available for days, nights and weekends.
Benefits are available for full time employees. Embrace Hospice offers a full benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, and 401(k).
Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse positions require current licensure to practice professional nursing in South Carolina.
Certified Nursing Assistants are required to have a CNA license in good standing.
Overall Requirements Include:
- Previous experience in hospice and/or related healthcare setting is preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Should demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills under all conditions and circumstances.
- Team player with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and travel between offices, facilities, and other places.
- Understand hospice philosophy and issues of death and dying.
- Must be a licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order.
When you have a life-limiting illness, Embrace Hospice offers compassionate, expert care to help you to live each day to the fullest. We strive to enhance the quality of the lives of the patients and families we serve, and emphasize patient choice and dignity.
If this opportunity sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit a current resume for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer