|Company:||MIELKE Mechanical, Inc.|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ability to read, understand, and apply plumbing codes
- Read, understand, and utilize specifications, submittals, and blue prints
- Operate and maintain powered industrial equipment and hand tools
- Be capable of working with a wide range of piping systems and materials including, but not limited to PVC, ABS, CPVC, Copper, Cast Iron, Steel, and Stainless.
- Organizes, plans and prioritizes work environment
- Shows professionalism when working around or directly with the public and/or customers
- 3+ years in Commercial Construction preferred
- Commercial and Institutional Projects
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of work which may be required from day to day.
MIELKE is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability or veteran status or any other legally protected status imposed by applicable law.