|Title:||Night Audit/AP Clerk|
|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell is seeking an experienced Night Auditor/AP Clerk. The selected candidate will work two (2) overnights shifts as a Night Auditor and three (3) daytime shifts as an AP Clerk.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $15 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30 % employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a hard-working individual with a passion for hospitality that possesses integrity and accountability
- An individual who lets his/her personality shine through and can be themselves
- Who feels empowered to make the best decisions to get the job done?
- 2+ years’ experience as a Night Auditor or Front Desk Agent, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Detailed orientated with strong Excel skills
- Has experience working overnight hours
- Can stand and walk around for up to 8 hours and lift up to 15 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Serve as the main point of contact for guests during the overnight hours to ensure exceptional personalized service to all guests
- Post and review room and tax postings for accuracy
- Balance department totals, guest and city ledgers
- Complete room night audit reports, balance and verify tabs on daily revenue spreadsheet
- Clear any open tickets from both the Spa and outlet POS systems at the end of each day
- Send express check-out folios to all guest that departed that day
- Balance and settle nightly credit card charges for both the POS and PMS systems
- Ensure knowledge of all front desk functions, including check-ins, check-outs, payments, and PBX operations
- Complete back-up of PMS and night audit program
- Upload and post daily revenues into Profitvue for daily financial reporting
- Inform management of any unusual activity during shift
- Email to management Guest Notes, VIP Report, and Rooms Out of Order reports
- Ensure all house charges are posted accurately and promptly
- Send out the check-out email list to Revinate for survey processing
- End the day in PMS, POS (Spa), and TV systems
- Complete the rebuild of PMS systems and other related computer maintenance
Account Payable Clerk
- Maintain an orderly and accurate file of all packing slips, purchase orders, bills of lading, and acknowledgments attached to invoices
- Process all check requests
- Record the appropriate use of tax payable when applicable
- Keep records of all voided checks and enter them into Profitvue System
- Assist in preparing and reconciling all yearly vendor 1099s
- Verify that all documentation for purchases match the actual invoice
- Ensure proper coding and process all invoices
- Input and route all invoices and manual checks for approval before entering into Profitvue System
- Complete all reporting pertaining to weekly check runs and verify checks with invoices
- Ensure all corporate credit cards have payment confirmation receipts before processing
- Process authorization forms and obtain approvals for all corporate credit card purchases
- Complete period-end close for accounts payable
What would it be like to work for Pink Shell?
Pink Shell is a Top Florida Resort with a firm commitment to guest satisfaction. Dedicated to bringing people closer together through memorable vacation experiences, Pink Shell can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of - the opportunity to build a life-long career and a real sense of pride in work well done.
We believe that our most valuable assets are our employees, and we embrace our core values: Socially Responsible, People first, Make a Noticeable Difference, Results, Trust, Integrity, and Professionalism.
Pink Shell is part of Boykin Management Company; offers studios, one and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family.