|Title:||Front Desk Supervisor|
|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell is now seeking a full-time Front Desk Supervisor for its 3 – 11 pm shift. As the Front Desk Supervisor, you will work closely with Management to oversee the Front Office team and to ensure optimal guest experience.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $16 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time, and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30 % employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Someone who enjoys the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day
- 2+ years Front Desk Supervisor experience required, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Experience with Springer Miller and/or HotSOS systems a plus
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions
- Can stand and walk around for up to 8 hours and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Supervise and train all new Front Desk Agents
- Ensure proper staffing levels by overseeing the schedules and breaks
- Audit AM and PM discrepancy reports for accuracy and trouble-shooting
- Understand and has a thorough knowledge of PMS system
- Understand and can perform all front desk functions
- Assist guests with special accommodations
- Communicate with other departments in regard to room needs and/or maintenance issues
- Assist Front Desk Agents by checking in guests, making deliveries to guest rooms, and issuing parking passes
- Ensure all charges are properly posted to assure guest check-out experience is smooth
- Receive cash and credit cards from guests for payment in accordance with data protection laws
- Provide direction of hotel facilities, rooms and local area attractions to guests
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.