|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell is seeking an experienced Food Runner/Busser. If you want to work in a place where you are respected, get to have fun, make great money while overlooking the beach, then Pink Shell is the place to be!
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $9.30 per hour. With base pay and tips, you can average about $16.00 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30 % employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Someone who enjoys the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day
- Who has previous experience working outside in all types of weather
- 2 + years’ experience as Food Runner/Busser required, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays; walk and stand for long hours
- Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our guests while ensuring that dining areas are clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set-up properly
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to guests’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Serve water, coffee, and non-alcoholic beverages as requested
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
- Assist in Room Service as business need indicate
- Maintain and stock service stations with proper supplies before and after each shift
What would it be like to work for Pink Shell?
Pink Shell is a Top Florida Resort with a firm commitment to guest satisfaction. Dedicated to bringing people closer together through memorable vacation experiences, Pink Shell can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of - the opportunity to build a life-long career and a real sense of pride in work well done.
We believe that our most valuable assets are our employees, and we embrace our core values: Socially Responsible, People first, Make a Noticeable Difference, Results, Trust, Integrity, and Professionalism.
Pink Shell is part of Boykin Management Company; offers studios, one and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: