|Title:||Front Desk Agent|
|Company:||Sandpiper Gulf Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Sandpiper, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Sandpiper Gulf Resort is seeking a full-time Front Desk Agent. Our Front Desk Agents are the face of the resort and set the tone for the rest of our guest stay. You will be responsible for taking reservations, greeting guests, and providing outstanding guest service.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $14.00 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time and a Floating Holiday
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Someone who enjoys the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day
- Previous Front Desk Agent experience preferred
- Must have strong computer skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions
- Can stand and walk around for up to 8 hours and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holiday
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Greet guests as they arrive and provide them with details about the property
- Use the computer system to check guests in and out of the resort
- Provide guests with an exceptional customer service experience
- Review the resort rates and promotions with guests
- Provide descriptions of onsite amenities
- Answer front desk calls and dispatch to correct department
- Ensure that guest payments are collected and processed
- Handle confidential information
Sandpiper Gulf Resort is located at 5550 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our Resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers a refreshing retreat for couples and families alike. With returning guests coming to visit for over 20 years, our Resort in Fort Myers serves as a vacation tradition, continuing to collect special memories across the sun-kissed sand.
Lovingly known for its serene setting and laid-back lifestyle, our Resort offers an even balance of relaxation and recreation, featuring two heated swimming pools, Waverunner rentals, parasailing, dolphin tours, and chair and umbrella rentals. We are steps away from beaches widely recognized among the safest in Florida, thanks to shallow tropical waters free from undertows. To learn more about Sandpiper, please our website at www.sandpipergulfresort.com.
***Sandpiper is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: