|Title:||Pool Utility Associate|
|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell is now seeking an experienced Pool Technician. The Pool Technician will ensure all resort pools and pool areas are cleaned, maintained, and organized per BMC standards.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - pays $14.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time, and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30% employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience preferred
- Willing to obtain CPR and First Aid Training and Pool Operator Certification if not already certified. Training will be provided by the company if needed
- Ability to work outdoors 90% of the time
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, walk, and carry up to 30 pounds
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Ensure that pools are vacuumed daily
- Maintain and ensure proper chemical levels in all pools as required by the Florida Health Department
- Clean and repair all pool deck and beach equipment to include chairs, umbrellas, carts, cocktail tables, and storage areas, etc.
- Inventory all chemicals and process orders monthly
- Facilitate State of Florida Health inspections and respond accordingly
- Fold and stock clean towels for guest use
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: