|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Our Restaurant Management team is growing. We are looking for an additional Restaurant Manager to help create unforgettable food experiences for our guests while leading a team that runs on passion and dedication. This role directs, manages, and inspires the restaurant staff to exceed guest service, operational, and financial goals.
If you want to be on a team that appreciates creativity, believes in a “work hard/play hard” work-life balance, and allows each member an opportunity to do their best work - you should be talking to us!
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time, and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30% employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- An individual with previous restaurant management experience, preferably in a high-volume restaurant or hotel environment
- TIPS certified within 30 days of employment
- Ability to stand for long periods; frequently bend, kneel, and lift close to 30 pounds
- Ability to travel to other restaurants in the Resort, offices, and work outside 90% of the time as needed
- Meet our required open availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Actively participate in the hiring process to identify the right talent and on-board new associates to meet the standards of their position
- Accountable for the development, coaching, and mentoring of staff associates. Conduct timely and effective performance documentation
- Empower associates to provide unrivaled guest experiences
- Manage service delivery to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment and invitation to return)
- Assist servers and hosts on the floor during high-volume times
- Guide the growth and development of the team to support both business objective and the personal career progression of direct reports
- Schedule associates to maximize productivity while providing coverage to support providing premium dining experiences to our guests
- Manage, motivate, and measure performance to assure each associate is living to the service standards set
- Ensure open communications between staff, management and F&B director, BOH & FOH, and other areas of the Resort
- Engage with guests concerning food, beverages, service, and improvement ideas
- Ensure proper food handling of all equipment. Ensure a high standard of service efficiency and sanitation
- Provide for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules
- Utilize all available resources to maximize profits, develop quality service and reduce cost
- Control payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse)
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies, and stocking shelves
- Conduct self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Boykin Management Company
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: