|Title:||Front Desk Agent|
|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
Pink Shell is seeking an experienced Front Desk Agent. Our Front Desk Agents are the face of the resort and set the tone for the rest of our guest stay. You will be responsible for taking reservations, greeting guests, and providing outstanding guest service.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - $14 per hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30 % employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a people person with an outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Someone who enjoys the satisfaction of positively impacting someone’s day
- 2+ years Front Desk Agent experience required, preferably in a luxury hospitality environment
- Must have strong computer skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions
- Can stand and walk around for up to 8 hours and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Greet guests as they arrive and provide them with details about the property
- Use the computer system to check guests in and out of the resort
- Provide guests with an exceptional customer service experience
- Review the resort rates and promotions with guests
- Provide descriptions of onsite amenities
- Answer front desk calls and dispatch to correct department
- Ensure that guest payments are collected and processed
- Handle confidential information
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.