|Title:||Executive Restaurant Manager|
|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, Fl|
|Job Status:||Full time|
We are updating our Rae’s at the Beach restaurant and are looking for a dynamic leader to set the tone and expectations for this exceptional dining experience. The Sr. Manager of Rae’s is an integral contributor to a F&B team known for creating unforgettable food experiences for our guests while leading a team that runs on passion and dedication. This role directs, manages and inspires the restaurant staff to exceed guest service, operational and financial goals.
If you want to be on a team that appreciates creativity, believes in a “work hard/play hard”work-life balance and allows each member an opportunity to do their best work you should be talking to us!
Leads and motivates a vibrant staff while managing restaurant operations at Rae’s On the Beach to meet service, operational and financial standards. Strives to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction by setting the tone and example for amazing experiences while maximizing our financial performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in the hiring process to identify the right talent to support Rae’s concept and on-boards new associates to meet the standards of their position
- Accountable for the development, coaching, and mentoring of staff associates. Conducts timely and effective performance documentation
- Empowers associates to provide unrivaled guest experiences
- Manages service delivery to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g. greeting, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment and invitation to return).
- Conduct daily “tastings” to educate, drive sales, and create sales goals
- Assist servers and hosts on the floor during high demand times
- Guide the growth and development of the team to support both business objective and the personal career progression of direct reports
- Manages on-site marketing collateral for Rae’s and partners with Social Media staff to maximize exposure
- Schedules associates to maximize productivity while providing coverage to support providing premium dining experiences to our guests
- Manages, motivates, and measures performance to assure each associate is living to the service standards set
- Ensures open communications between staff, management and F&B director, BOH & FOH, and other areas of the resort
- Engages with guests concerning food, beverages, service and improvement ideas
- Ensures proper food handling of all equipment. Ensures a high standard of service efficiency and sanitation
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules
- Utilizes all available resources to maximize profits, develop quality service and reduce cost
- Controls payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse)
- Insures par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves
- Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Boykin Management Company
Experience and Requirements:
- Three (3) years restaurant management experience
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Culinary experience a plus
Submit a resume today to come work at the BEACH!