|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
“At Pink Shell, we believe in making memories. Whether you stay with us, work with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.”
Join our team!
We are currently seeking experienced Servers who exceed the customer expectations by connecting with each guest and making them feel like the only one in the restaurant. Pink Shell’s team members thrive on flawless execution and creating exhilarating moments and enduring memories for each guest. Become part of a stellar team and embark on the best work experience of your life.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary - pays $5.54 per hour + tips from guests. Experienced Servers have the potential to make up to $1,000 per week
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time, and a Floating Holiday
- $3 employee meals prepared by our culinary team
- 30% employee discounts at the restaurant, gift shop, and spa
- Uniforms provided by the company
- Friends and Family discounted rates at all BMC properties
What are we looking for?
- Previous work experience in high-volume restaurant or hotel preferred
- TIPS certified within 30 days of employment
- Physical stamina to walk and stand for the entire shift
- Ability to work outdoors 90% of the time
- Has flexibility and ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and Holidays
What would my job responsibilities be?
- Present menus in a prompt and professional manner
- Take food and beverage orders, explain specials, and make recommendations to guests
- Record guests’ meal and drink sections accurately and transmit orders to bar and kitchen
- Provide bill to guests and collect payment through Point of Sale system
- Ensure the proper sanitation and table cleanliness
- Perform side work during shift as well as at the start and end of each shift
Pink Shell is an award-winning 4-5 star Resort located in the beautiful Fort Myers Beach, Florida. A true beachfront getaway, the resort overlooks both sides of the island, the Matanzas Pass and the Gulf of Mexico.
Pink Shell has evolved from a single cottage built in 1950 to an expansive 12-acre beach resort and marina. While we have grown, our values remain the same – to provide an unparalleled oceanfront escape for families and friends to make memories that last a lifetime.
The Resort has been recognized by Condé Nast Traveler, Trip Advisor, Gulfshore Life as one of the Best Resorts in Florida. Pink Shell was recently awarded the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Seal of Commitment—a promise that our establishment achieved enhanced safety and sanitation standards designated by FRLA to ensure the safety of guests and employees.
Our resort is part of Boykin Management Company and offers studios, one- and two-bedroom accommodations with guaranteed beach views, ample meeting facilities, a relaxing spa, a full-service marina, a state-of-the-art fitness center, two restaurants, and fun activities for the whole family. To learn about Pink Shell, please our website at www.pinkshell.com.
***Pink Shell is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment screening, including a background test and drug screen, is required for all candidates offered a position.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: