|Company:||Pink Shell Beach Resort|
|Location:||Fort Myers Beach, FL|
|Job Status:||Full time|
This position pays $14.00-$16.00 per hour. If you are passionate about presenting delicious quality-centered menu items in the beach-side outlets while maintaining a professional demeanor, an enthusiasm for authentic creativity, operational efficiency, and cost effectiveness than we want to talk to you about our Line Cook opportunity!
What do we offer?
We offer competitive benefits to those working 30 hours or more per week, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacations, Personal/Sick Time, and Employee Discounts.
- Ensures the highest standard of food quality including a focus on deliciousness, proper culinary preparation, freshness and authenticity.
- Operate with genuine hospitality, treat the service staff as guest representatives and maintain a respectful decorum amongst the team.
- Must be able to identify product, and have knowledge of sanitation with the ability to complete sanitation certificate
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to restaurants standardized recipes
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period
- Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating
- Must have a flexible schedule including weekend and holidays
- Minimum of 3 years’ culinary experience in a high-volume restaurant/hotel preferred
Submit a resume today for consideration and come work at the beach!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: