|Title:||CDL Class A Drivers Home Daily|
|Company:||Sims Brothers Recycling|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Home Daily!
Sims Brothers Recycling is currently looking for a Class A CDL Truck Driver.
- Competitive wages based on experience; $16.00 - $20.00 per hour and shift premium
- Steady full-time work
- Dependable equipment
- Medical benefits, profit sharing, 401(k), paid vacation and uniforms
- 1st shift available 6 am to 4 pm, Monday - Friday
Drivers are responsible for driving a tractor-trailer combination or a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 GVW, to transport materials. Drivers may be required to load and unload truck and use automated routing equipment.
- Operates company-owned trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operates trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of products and materials
- Performs miscellaneous service duties such as checking oil, water, fuel, and air in tires
- Perform required before-, during- and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles immediately to the safety department
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License required
- Must successfully pass pre-employment criminal background check, DOT required drug screen and medical qualification. Sims Brothers Recycling also requires successful passing of random screenings.
- CDL A License within 6 months of hire date and in good standing
- High School Diploma (GED equivalent); or the equivalent education and experience
- 1 or more year(s) of experience as truck driver