|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Company:||Sims Brothers Recycling|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Sims Bros. Recycling is currently looking for a Customer Service Cashier. As a Customer Service Cashier you will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products.
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive wages at $13.30 per hour; shift premium; full-time, steady work; medical benefits; profit sharing; 401K and paid vacation.
Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM with rotating Saturday's 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets and greets all customers as they enter the establishment.
- Answers all incoming phone calls in a professional manner to include delivery orders, customer inquiries, and general business calls.
- Remains visible and alert for customers who may need assistance.
- Processes customer purchases accurately and efficiently.
- Receives payment for service by cash, check, credit cards or debits
- Issues receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintains drawer amounts by ensuring proper change are available.
- Opens and closes registers according to designated procedures.
- Assists customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Establishes or identifies prices of services and tabulate bills using calculators or cash registers
- Maintains clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Mild Metal Sorting
- Housekeeping of ware house
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School Degree and 2 years experience preferred or the equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Basic Computer Skills