|Title:||Yard CDL Driver|
|Company:||Sims Brothers Recycling|
|Job Status:||Full time|
Sims Brothers is currently seeking a Yard Jockey Driver - Home Daily located in Marysville, Ohio for 2nd & 3rd shift!
- Competitive wages based on experience; $18.00 - $20.00 per hour and shift premium
- Steady full-time work
- Dependable equipment
- Medical benefits, profit sharing, 401(k), paid vacation and uniforms
- Hiring for all 3 shifts
Drivers are responsible for driving a tractor-trailer combination or a yard truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 GVW, to transport materials. Drivers required to shuttle trailers over the road from plant to consolidation center while using automated routing equipment.
- Operates yard trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
- Operates trucks for relocation of products and materials
- Performs miscellaneous service duties such as checking oil, water, fuel, and air in tires
- Perform required before-, during- and after-operation “user maintenance” and provide required reports.
- Reports vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles /trailers immediately to the safety department
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Valid CDL Class A Driver’s License required
- Must successfully pass pre-employment criminal background check, DOT required drug screen and medical qualification. Sims Brothers Recycling also requires successful passing of random screenings.
- CDL A License within 6 months of hire date and in good standing
- High School Diploma (GED equivalent); or the equivalent education and experience
- 6 months or more of experience as truck driver
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Apply today!