|Job Status:||Full time|
Great communicator, problem solver and calm under pressure. Those are the qualities we look for in our dispatchers! UTS continues to grow and we are looking for employees who are driven and dedicated to grow with us.
As a dispatcher you are responsible for directing and monitoring daily assignments, scheduling driver to clients and ensuring the job is completed on time, assisting drivers with directions, coordinating vehicle service and mechanical repairs with maintenance supervisor, notifying call center and management of any situation that may disrupt service and handles driver concerns.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- New! Healthiest You Telemedicine
- Paid Vacation
- Overtime Opportunities
- Bonus Potential!
Compensation: at $13.00 per hour
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous dispatch experience preferred
- Knowledge of the surrounding geographic area
- Ability to effectively use GPS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Program and computerized routing software. (Tripspark knowledge is a big plus)
UTS believes in promoting from within and supports a culture of building career opportunities. Apply today to join our team!